"We Hope For What We Do Not Have, We Wait For It Patiently!" ~ Romans 8:25

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pictures


You can tell two things about this post: 
1) My mother contacted me and said she wanted to see pictures!  "Yes mother".  : )
2) I have found a new collage app and I am having fun while bored and yet without wifi.  haha
Hope you like pictures....
Daddy throwing Oberson up in the air....he hated it at first but loves it now.

Hiding his favorite ball in his shirt.  Too funny to watch.  

Learning to ride a car.

Learning to ride on daddy's shoulders.  Again, hated at first but this was his first real smile!!

Cutest little brother ever!  Outfit compliments of Ashley & Travis! Way to go guys!  It fits great!
He is a huge hit every time he wears this outfit!  :)

Ok Ok Ok....after much questioning....and against my better judgement...some HAIR pictures...GASP!
This is how I got ready for church on Sunday morning. Yep...that's me in front of a fan.  As you can imagine....took awhile or this thick hair.  

Tried to tame the mop this day....the stranglers look like I still had my hand in a light socket but I assure you no light sockets nearby.  Oh well.

Here's the side view.....not too bad.

The morning hair starts out super curly and wavy and by afternon it is straight due to humidity I guess.
This picture with him sleeping was right before dinner. 


 Here we are riding in the truck around town!!  Whahoo.  Let me add...this is obviuosly on the very paved road so we were going very fast.  I was holding on too much to take pictures while on the bumpy roads.  : )  Melissa is behind me and she and her husband are the missionaries that run the guest house.  (They are awesome).

Hope you enjoyed our pictures!  
Have a blessed day in the Lord!